Lock’s Pharmacy is a family-owned local company started by John A. Lock and Ewart Lock back in 1949. John was a pharmacy graduate of the Western Canadian School of Pharmacy in 1925. After successfully managing local pharmacies for a Vancouver-based company, he decided to branch out on his own. His son Ewart took over for him and now the third generation is running the family business. Please come in and see the staff at Lock’s Pharmacy for exceptional prescription service.